Friday, September 26, 2008

Thesis

Wednesday morning I went to defend my thesis. Everything went as good as can be expected. I was asked to add one sentence to my Abstract, which I promptly did and my advisers approved. So I am now technically finished with my MS degree (though I will not be officially done until the end of the semester). It is very relieving to have this task completed, and we are very thankful to the Lord for his help during all of this. Surely He was with us on Wed. because many more things could have gone wrong, but did not.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a relief you must feel! =)

Granny B said...

Congratulations Taylor! I am one proud Mama....but then I was before....hmmm...come to think of it....I have always been one proud mother!!!
Love,Mom

Taylor said...

For accounting purposes, the main thing that went wrong with my thesis presentation was that 2 out of my 3 advisors forgot to come1
...I eventually hunted them down, but it was a bit tense there for a while.