Wednesday, April 16, 2008

House Pictures!






Sorry for the LONG wait...here are a few pictures of the house...I haven't figured out yet how to insert words between the pictures, so I'll have to do all my explaining down here.

The first picture is of the living room. (Note the front door).

The second pic. is what you see if you turn around 180 degrees from where you were standing for the first picture. (The kitchen and living room is a common area - separated only by a long island.) The dining room is also connected by a wide doorway. Though it's harder to find a piece of wall to put a bookshelf on, we like the one-room living space concept a lot. It keeps people from hiding in their own little corner and forces them to act like family. :)

Next is another picture of the kitchen (I left out the view of the sink, which looks through an opening into the dining room. The sink is quite pretty - it was the mountain of dirty dishes sitting inside it that wasn't so picture-worthy. This is a similar concept to why there is no picture of the master bedroom/laundry folding factory. :)

The next two pics. are the kids' room and the bathroom respectively. (I know you could have probably figured that out. )

Finally, the laundry room which opens onto the kitchen...Please oogle over the wonderful heavy-duty pantry shelves Taylor built for me! ........And Last but not least, the ever-present heap of boxes that I still have to find something to do with! :) Thanks for taking my "tour"!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heavenly!!! Oh so lovely.
I love the wood stove and the pantry shelves - boy do I know the value of good pantry shelves!!!
Thanks for the tour. =)

Anonymous said...

the panty shelves are definitely worth "oogle-ing" over. Super job, Taylor!
Great photo of Levi in the living room!
Granny B