Sunday, April 20, 2008

Yikes!



They say that a picture is worth a thousand words... these two may be worth more than that. For anyone who is curious for a more verbal explanation however, This is Levi, our dear son, during the twenty minutes that followed finishing up a piece of "Emergency Chocolate Pie". (This is no culinary masterpiece: it was instant chocolate pudding poured into a store-bought graham cracker crust with a handful of crushed macadamia nuts thrown hastily onto the top. Sorry Granny B - I know this ruins my reputation as a chef, but I only had ten minutes. :) At least Levi didn't object.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

So Cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the thought!
Love the pic! But then again...it's one of my favorite subjects in the picture!

Hey, Michelle....I like the added picture of yourself. I'll have to figure out how to do that!
Don't hold your breath though, I still can't "sign in" right!!!!!
Love and Hugs to all,
Granny B

Anna Kia said...

Wow, he's getting big!