Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Working myself out of a job


Glory made lunch for us yesterday! I helped her extremely minimally...in fact, with the exception of getting things out of the tall freezer and setting the temperature on the toaster oven, all I did was coach her verbally. Her masterpiece consisted of fish sticks and frozen vegetables, served with ranch salad dressing used as fish stick dip. (I still prefer ketchup, but I think she has invented a new favorite for her Papa!) She's getting so big! Her "helping" is really starting to be HELP! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We always joke that we're going to have lots of children so they can do stuff around the house. Can't wait until my kids reach this stage! =)

Anonymous said...

It's true, Beck! When Alesha and her siblings all left home folks would ask what I do with my time now that the nest is empty- and I would answer quite honestly that I spend all day doing their chores!
--Linda Miller