Sunday, March 27, 2011

Progress

On one of my previous writings/rantings, I commented how our Spanish progress seemed slow. I suppose that my wonderful God hear my moanings and gave me some spurt of wisdom. Today, Sunday, was the first day that I was able to understand most of the speaker's message! At the same time, Glory moved up to different Sunday School (without Alesha and the boys) and she, too returned elated that she understood much of what was said! And if that was not enough, we made a new friend today, Carlos. We had seen him at the chapel building but had not yet talked with him. He too complimented us on our accent; though we knew few words, he seemed impressed at how much we could communicate and at how clear our pronunciation sounded!


Yea for progress and thanks to God for some refreshing encouragement!
Enjoy!
Taylor

1 comment:

Granny B said...

Enjoyed seeing the pics of just an ordinary day in your life. Loved the Glory and Papa picture