Monday, March 22, 2010

Hit the Ground running

I went running this morning with Vini and had a decent conversation
(Vini speaks little English and Garrett was gone). We ran for about 45
minutes and we were both tired, but I was concentrating so much on
listening and speaking that I failed to realizehow tired my legs were
until we were close to done.

Soon Chris, an engineer is coming to take us to an orphanage. (Garrett
asked me what I wanted to do while in Argentina and I told him that I
wanted to go to an orphanage.) Then we need to do some painting and
general maintenance on the building...I think that I'm going to be
stuck working on some electrical wiring issues.

This is going to be one exciting week!
Enjoy!

Posted via email from yafnrp's posterous

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More frequent Blog post from ARgentina.....please.
Love, Mom