Sunday, February 6, 2011

and the adventure begins...

Early yesterday morning, we left Snyder, beginning step one of our adventure! We've spent the weekend visiting family on our route to Houston, where the Lord willing, we will fly out from this coming Wednesday. I'm REALLY glad to be finished packing. :) This being the Lord's Day, we drove to Austin and broke bread with some of the saints there, including my sister, Michelle and her husband, Brendan. It was fun to be their first house guests! The kids LOVED watching the trains go by in front of their flat and even Nate was big enough to enjoy swinging at the park with them. We're excited to see what the Lord has planned for us in the coming weeks; His ways are perfect and His heart is kind! I'll try to get pictures up soon, but it won't be tonight because I am sleepy and don't feel like unpacking the camera cord...it will have to wait till tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

This is exciting! I'm praying for you guys. : -)