Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Return to "Normalcy"

Yeah, right! What is "normal" anyway?

We are out of the hospital. Glory is doing fine. She was a bit traumatic upon leaving the hospital, but she is doing much better now. The grass fire ended up being closer than 1 mile from our house, but all is well. I am headed to class in a few minutes (waiting in the van until the parking police leave so that I can park on campus "after hours"), Alesha is home working on setting up the house, we are waiting to close our mortgage deal and be fully settled in our new home. Levi really likes running around the house hearing himself echo (without any furniture the house is very echoy), but his is also a bit insecure. Perhaps in about a month we will have everything back in order...or under construction again, whichever comes next.

I am off to class. I will try to get some pictures up and more postings soon!
Enjoy!
Taylor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. (Jesus) John 14:27

Hi!
I wanted to leave a comment, just to prove to you that we do (occationally) read your blog!
Our continued prayers as you settle in, and the children forget to be clingy and whiney.
--Mama