Friday, February 8, 2008

Toys for Tots


Since Feb 1st, Alesha and/or Glory have been sick...or at least not 100%. Currently, Glory seems to have the flu...fever and aches a lot. Levi and I have had to manage on our own...we took the girls to the grandparents so that we would not have to do too much house work! ;-)

Also, perhaps to cheer everyone up a bit, I decided to buy a toy. This toy is a 1979 Jeep CJ. It needs some cosmetic reconditioning, but it does seem to run well. Levi, Alesha, and I think that it is great...Glory has been too sick to comprehend its full benefits. At one time, Alesha and I agreed that it would be nice to have a small vehicle for me to putter back and forth to work in since we live so far out of town, then Alesha and the kids would have a ways to also get into town for various activities. Well, over time this thought evolved into a Jeep, so after looking into it and praying about it some we found one and got it. (Please pray that Lord Jesus helps it to run well and for me to not roll it over.)

-Taylor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I love it! I especially like the big wheels!!!! It is surely in much better shape than the one I looked at.
Mom/Granny B